Free Full Shemale And Transsexual Videos (Alter URL - IONPRON.ORG) Forum Index Free Full Shemale And Transsexual Videos (Alter URL - IONPRON.ORG)
Free Full Shemale And Transsexual Videos

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bailey Jay - Alone In A Motel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Free Full Shemale And Transsexual Videos (Alter URL - IONPRON.ORG) Forum Index -> Free Full Shemale Clips
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ION
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:14 am    Post subject: Bailey Jay - Alone In A Motel Reply with quote

bailey-jay-alne-wmvh-1.part1.rar
bailey-jay-alne-wmvh-1.part2.rar
jovin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!!!...I'm tired, I'm fed up with this girl...a cute girl...but a boring site...20 thousand similar photos and always the same and boring video...shes jerking off or she's sucking her boyfriend's tool...It's always the same...I don't know what do you think about it...but I know I'm not the only one who think so.
I told her, but she doesn't wanna do hc (she only does lesbian or with her bf hc)...and I told her that hamburgers are very fattening Very Happy
can666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 Very Happy
Ulquiorra

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She can't cum anymore either. Lost all interest long ago.
gbqd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jovin wrote:
OMG!!!...I'm tired, I'm fed up with this girl...a cute girl...but a boring site...20 thousand similar photos and always the same and boring video...shes jerking off or she's sucking her boyfriend's tool...It's always the same...I don't know what do you think about it...but I know I'm not the only one who think so.
I told her, but she doesn't wanna do hc (she only does lesbian or with her bf hc)...and I told her that hamburgers are very fattening Very Happy

+1 Cool
JohnH82

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never understood all the high acclaim thrown at this girl. Like already said, she's cute but SOOOOO overrated.

That being said, thanks to ION for posting the video!
trancetasy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i lost interest in her after that her 1st boob job and 2nd one made it big and gross
jaybee11

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree she is very one dimensional and predictable in her video performances. However, she is a very passable tranny and IMHO she's never looked better than in this latest vid. Again, only my opinion.

Thanks for posting her ION and I hope you will continue posting her. Maybe she'll learn some new tricks to share in future videos. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Free Full Shemale And Transsexual Videos (Alter URL - IONPRON.ORG) Forum Index -> Free Full Shemale Clips All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: